Plesk Administration/Logging in
Once you've completed your order for Shared Web Hosting, you can access the Administration login at the following:
You will use the same credentials you created during your order. For example, in the image below you would use your username (as opposed to example_username) and password to login.
Once logged in, you should find yourself at your "Websites and Doamins" tab within the Control Panel, as seen below:
The Control Panel offers many powerful options to control your website. Click below for more information on any of the following:
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"