Cloud Hosting Login
Cloud Hosting customers will use https://xmission.com/account as their login portal.
- If you need to reset your Login Password, you will find a "Forgotten Password?" option that will allow you to reset your Account Password.
You can manage all of your servers FTP users login passwords by navigating to "Manage" in your VPS Manager tab. Under the "FTP Accounts" section is where you can change the passwords for accounts you have already created for that domain.
Your primary user is named "Websites". You can manage all of your servers primary user login passwords by navigating to "Manage" in your VPS Manager tab. Here you will find "Manage Website User" with an "Update Password" box.
Cloud Hosting Control Panel - https://xmission.com/account/
- Your Servers - VPS Manager
- Configure Resources - Your Server Resources
- Manage - Your Cloud Hosting Panel
- Wordpress Installation - How to install Wordpress to your website
- Domain Redirects - How to direct website traffic to another domain
- Nginx Proxy
- PHP Settings - How to add customer PHP settings
- PHPMyAdmin - How to access your Databases
- DNS - Add or Remove DNS
Additional Tasks and Information
- How Secure Web (SSL) Works
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Uploading Website content
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Logs and Troubleshooting Tips
- Command Line Login
- Creating Scheduled Jobs with Crons
- MySQL Import and Export
- Default Cloud Server PHP Info
- Host Files
- SSH Keys
- Unmanaged Server Security