From XMission Wiki
- To interact with the databases you have created, you will be using Php my admin. In your VPS Manager click on '"PhpMyAdmin" From here, it will redirect you to an https:// site that will prompt you that it is not secure. This is a self-assigned security certificate to ensure that your database passwords are not sent in plaintext. You will need to continue forward by clicking Advanced > Proceed (On Google Chrome)
- If you have an SSL certificate already installed on your website, you should not have this issue.
- Next you will be prompted for the login information you previously created with your new database.
- Here, you can manage your database tables, and passwords.
We recommend that you read over the official PhpMyAdmin documentation and consult it if you require in depth assistance
Cloud Hosting Control Panel - https://xmission.com/account/
- Your Servers - VPS Manager
- Configure Resources - Your Server Resources
- Manage - Your Cloud Hosting Panel
- Wordpress Installation - How to install Wordpress to your website
- Domain Redirects - How to direct website traffic to another domain
- Nginx Proxy
- PHP Settings - How to add customer PHP settings
- PHPMyAdmin - How to access your Databases
- DNS - Add or Remove DNS
Additional Tasks and Information
- How Secure Web (SSL) Works
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Uploading Website content
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Logs and Troubleshooting Tips
- Command Line Login
- Creating Scheduled Jobs with Crons
- MySQL Import and Export
- Default Cloud Server PHP Info
- Host Files
- SSH Keys
- Unmanaged Server Security