Hosting Control Panel/Mail Setup iOS
From XMission Wiki
Hosting Control Panel / Mail Setup - iPhone/iPad
- Tap Add Account. Under the Add Account menu, tap Other.
- Select Add Mail Account
- Type in your account information. Your Name, your Address(email address) and your Password. When you're done, tap Next and the phone will go to the next step.
- The next stage will present you with a New Account information page, with IMAP highlighted.
- Next you will want to fill in both Incoming and Outgoing Mail Servers to mail.domain.tld.
- User Name: - your user name is your full email address. Example, email@example.com.
- Password: - your email password.
- Tap on Next and the phone will prompt you about not "verifying server identity" you will need to click Continue.
- Tap on Save and Your XMission email account has now been successfully added!
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Changing your upload limits
- Hosting a domain not registered with XMission