XMission Email:Outlook 2007
1. Goto the Tools Menu and select Email Accounts...
2. Click the New... button underneath the E-mail Tab.
- Note: Select "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP*
3. Before filling in any information check the box labeled Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail from the options presented and click Next.
<br?> 5. Fill out the information on this window as seen below and then click on the More Settings... button.
6. Go to the Outgoing Server tab and check the box that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected underneath that.
7. Go to the Advanced tab and select SSL for both Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection options.
8. Ensure Incoming Server (IMAP) is set to 993 and Outgoing Server (SMTP) is set to 465
9. Click the Finish button. You should now be able to send and receive mail.
10. Additional information - If you are using a POP3 account instead of IMAP you may want to check to make sure you leave a copy of your emails on the server. You will need to go to the Advanced tab and check the box that states to Leave a copy of messages on the Server