Zimbra Domain Email and Collaboration Suite
From XMission Wiki
Zimbra Support Documentation
- Quick Setup and Server Information
- Configure your favorite email client for use with the XMission Zimbra Collaboration Suite
- Change your Zimbra mailbox password
- Zimbra Spam Filtering
- Zimbra Basics
- Zimbra Two-Factor Authentication
- Zimbra Administration
- Migration to XMission Zimbra How to migrate your mail domain to XMission Zimbra.
- Zimbra user guide - HTML version
- Zimbra video tips: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Help/videos/8x
Helpful Tips Posted On Our Transmission Blog
- Read the latest Zimbra articles on our XMission blog
- Migrate from Google Apps to Zimbra Collaboration
- Zimbra two-factor authentication with external physical security key
- Encrypt & Sign your Zimbra email with OpenPGP
- Using Outlook for Mac with your Zimbra email
- How to use the Zimbra "Send Later" feature
- Have Zimbra text you when important message arrives
- Fix write issues with CalDAV Zimbra calendars for mobile and iCal
- Expand addresses using "+" in your existing email address. Suffix support is easy and flexible.
- How to use Zimbra Persona settings
- Improve accuracy with Zimbra filter settings.
- Integrate Zimbra with Outlook 2013
- Using Zimbra distribution lists and contact groups
- Meet Zimbra Desktop, a free and useful Open Source based email client.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Remote Drive Mapping of Zimbra Directory
- Drag & Drop with Firefox Zimlet
- Sharing Calendars
- Contacts Management
- The Benefits Of Using IMAP With Zimbra
- Zimbra mailbox password migration and server setting comparison
Advanced Zimbra Topics
- Security: Why certain email attachments are blocked by XMission.
- Authenticating XMission hosted Zimbra with customer LDAP/Active Directory.
- Customer-initiated Zimbra Account Backups
- Zimbra S/MIME Encryption
- Customer branded Zimbra webmail
- Custom Zimbra login url
Find Additional Email Help
Follow this link to request additional support via live chat or phone: XMission Support Options
Zimbra Licensing For Mail Servers
- Purchasing Zimbra Licensing and Support for end-user mail servers
- Optimize Your Official Zimbra Support Experience Primer on how to have the best experience with official Zimbra Support
Legacy Email Services
For Virtual Mail setup information, please see Mailcenter & Virtual Mail