DSL 2Wire 2700HG Multiple IP Setup
From XMission Wiki
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your web browser to open the 2-Wire home page. Select link in the lower right corner.
- Select your Time Zone from the drop-down.
- Select the radio button next to PPP Mode.
- In the Connection Type drop-down list, select then enter your XMission username and password in the spaces provided.
- Under the Addressing area, select .
- In the Gateway IP Address field, enter the first usable IP address in the subnet assigned to you.
- In the Subnet Mask field, enter the subnet mask you were given.
- Scroll down the page to the DNS Server area.
- Select the radio button and enter 22.214.171.124 for the Primary DNS and 126.96.36.199 in the Secondary DNS field. Then click .
Your DSL modem should now display a green light on Internet. Your configuration is complete.