XMission Email:Outlook 2003
1. Goto the Tools Menu and select Email Accounts...
2. In the window that opens, select View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
3. You should now be on the Email Accounts window. Here click the Add... button.
4. Fill this window out with your information as seen below.
5. When finished filling out your information, click More Settings... and select the Outgoing Server tab. Check the box that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and make sure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected underneath that.
6. Now click the advanced button and check both boxes that say "This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL)"
7. Ensure the "Incoming Server (IMAP)" is set to 993 and the "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" is set to 465
8. Hit the Ok button when finished and that should take you back to the previous menu. Click Next and then Finish. You should now be able to send and receive mail.