DSL 2Wire 2700HG Multiple IP Setup
From XMission Wiki
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your web browser to open the 2-Wire home page. Select link in the lower right corner.
- Select your Time Zone from the drop-down.
- Select the radio button next to PPP Mode.
- In the Connection Type drop-down list, select then enter your XMission username and password in the spaces provided.
- Under the Addressing area, select .
- In the Gateway IP Address field, enter the first usable IP address in the subnet assigned to you.
- In the Subnet Mask field, enter the subnet mask you were given.
- Scroll down the page to the DNS Server area.
- Select the radio button and enter 220.127.116.11 for the Primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 in the Secondary DNS field. Then click .
- Click on . Then click on the image.
- From Home Network click on Advanced Settings
- In the Device List section, click on Edit Address Allocation
- Find the correct computer or device you are attempting to map a static IP address to. Select DHCP Public: <public ip address> from the drop down menu next to the device.
- After you have finished assigning all the devices you would like to have static IPs, click on Save.
- After saving changes to the Address Allocation Settings, ensure the device you assigned the address to is utilizing DHCP to lease an address.
Your DSL modem should now display a green light on Internet. Your configuration is complete.