Dialup Windows 7
From XMission Wiki
- Click the Start icon
- In the search field, type in "dial up" (without quotation marks)
- When the search results are finished, click on
- In the dial-up phone number field enter the XMission number for your area
- In the User name field enter your XMission username as email@example.com (you must include @xmission.com)
- In the password field enter your XMission password (this is case sensitive)
- Click remember password
- In the Connection name field enter 'XMission'
- Click Create or Connect
To disconnect or reconnect click on the connection icon in the system tray.