XMission Email:MacMail 16.x
From XMission Wiki
Mac Mail v. 16.x
Adding a New Account
On your mac you want to click on your apple and choose System Preferences
- Once you have filled out the information to add an account though Internet Accounts, you can then open your Mail application and your email will automatically setup.
Edit an Existing Account
- If you already have an email account setup on Mac Mail and you just need to update a password that you recently changed. Follow the steps below:
- Be sure to close out of Mac Mail completely by clicking on the icon and choose Quit
Update Internet Accounts
- We want to update your password in Internet Accounts first
Update Mac Mail Application
- After you have updated Internet accounts we can then navigate to your Mac Mail application and update the password there.
- Open your Mac Mail application by clicking on the mail envelope in your dock.
- Once you have updated all your settings you can click on the red circle to make sure your settings have taken effect.