View the reports on how your websites are visited: See how many people visited a site and which webpages they viewed.
Your web statistics offer:
- Unique visitors
- Number of visits
- Search Keyphrases
How do I access my web statistics?
To find out how many people visited a site, from what countries, and what pages of the site they viewed:
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab and click the domain name for which you want to view the statictics
- Click Web Statistics.
- The site visitor statistics will show in a new browser window.
- To view statistics for web pages viewed from the SSL-secured area of your site, select SSL Web Statistics in the menu.
- To view statistics for files downloaded over the file transfer protocol (FTP), select FTP Statistics in the menu.
Alternately, you can view the visits statistics for a site by visiting the following URL: https://your-domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat. When prompted for username and password, specify your FTP account username and password.
What do my web statistics offer?
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Authenticated users, and last authenticated visits
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIp detection)
- Hosts list, last visits and unresolved IP addresses list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Files type
- Web compression statistics (for mod_gzip or mod_deflate)
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected)
- Browsers used (pages, hits, KB for each browser, each version (Web, Wap, Media browsers: 97 browsers, more than 450 if using browsers_phone.pm library file)
- Visits of robots (319 robots detected)
- Worms attacks (5 worm's families)
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc...)
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, ...)
- Other personalized reports based on url, url parameters, referer field for miscellanous/marketing purpose
- Number of times your site is "added to favourites bookmarks"
- Screen size (need to add some HTML tags in index page)
- Ratio of Browsers with support of: Java, Flash, RealG2 reader, Quicktime reader, WMA reader, PDF reader (need to add some HTML tags in index page)
- Cluster report for load balanced servers ratio
How far back do the web statistics go?
Web and Traffic statistics are retained for 3 months - however the monthly history will allow you to see the data for the entire year. You are able to view the complete statistics for the current month and for the past 3 months.
How often are the web statistics generated?
Web Statistics are generated every night. So you can have the most updated information the next day.
How can I change the username and password to access my web statistics?
Since your FTP username and password is linked to your web statistics. You will need to edit your FTP username and password. Follow this link for instructions: FTP Access