From XMission Wiki
XMission's Shared Hosting powered by Plesk has phpmyadmin essentially built right into it!
- From the Control Panel, click on the "Domains & Websites" tab near the top of the screen.
- On the left, click the button labeled "Databases."
- On the next screen, you will see any existing databases listed near the bottom of the screen. If not databases are listed simply click Add New Database.
- You can fill on the required fields to create your database.
- Now, you should see the screen below. You can then click on WebAdmin to manage your mysql through phpMyAdmin
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Managing MySQL
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Changing your upload limits
- Hosting a domain not registered with XMission