Adding MySQL Databases
From XMission Wiki
Create and remove databases used by your websites, and manage them using integrated administrative web application.
- From the Control Panel, click on the "Domains & Websites" tab near the top of the screen.
- Ob the left, click the button labeled "Databases."
- On the next screen, you will see the option to "Add New Database" and, if you already have existing databases, you will see them listed near the bottom. To add a new database, simply click the button labeled "Add New Database."
- Now, you should see the screen below. The only field you can make changes to -- and it is necessary to do so -- is a unique name for your database.
To manage your existing databases, please read Managing MySQL.
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Changing your upload limits
- Hosting a domain not registered with XMission