Difference between revisions of "Adding MySQL Databases"
From XMission Wiki
(→Plesk Unlimited Hosting: Adding MySQL Databases)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
*the , click the button labeled "Databases."
Revision as of 16:40, 25 September 2014
Plesk Unlimited Hosting: Adding MySQL Databases
Create and remove databases used by your websites, and manage them using integrated administrative web application.
- From the Control Panel, click on the "Domains & Websites" tab near the top of the screen.
- Ob the right, click the button labeled "Databases."
- On the next screen, you will see the option to "Add New Database" and, if you already have existing databases, you will see them listed near the bottom. To add a new database, simply click the button labeled "Add New Database."
- Now, you should see the screen below. The only field you can make changes to -- and it is necessary to do so -- is a unique name for your database.
To manage your existing databases, please read Managing MySQL.
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- PHP Settings
- Web Statistics
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
Additional Development Help