Previewing the Website
From XMission Wiki
Plesk Unlimited Hosting: How to Preview a Website
If you want to test your site before it goes live, you can find a temporary URL by completing the following steps:
- From the Control Panel, click on the "Websites & Domains" tab near the top of the screen.
- Below your domain name you will see Preview click on this to open a new window that will show you what your site looks like on this server.
- You can also choose Hosting Settings, You will see Website Preview URL - In this case, the example URL is stmyl.com.166-70-198-21.plesk03.xmissoin.com.
- Cut and paste that URL into the address bar of your browser, and you can preview your website.
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Changing your upload limits
- Hosting a domain not registered with XMission