Hosting Control Panel/Mail Setup Apple Mail
From XMission Wiki
Configure Mac Mail 10.X for XMission Email
- Click on MAIL in the top menu bar
- Next choose Add Mail Account
- Select Add Other Account followed by Continue
- Next add your Name, Full Email Address, and your Email Password
- Sign in
- Next you will want to fill in both Incoming and Outgoing Mail servers to "mail.domain.tld" followed by clicking "Sign In"
- Account Type: - We suggest IMAP
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server: - mail.domain.tld
- User Name: - your user name is your full email address. Example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: - your email password
- PleskMail requires you to accept a wild-card certificate. When you see this message click Continue.
- Your XMission email account has now been successfully added!
- Administration/Logging in
- Previewing the Website
- Managing Domain/Users
- Creating/Managing User Roles
- Managing FTP Access/Users
- Adding MySQL Databases
- Adding/Managing DNS Records
- Adding a Domain
- Secure Your Sites
- Copying a Website
- Domain Transfer and Redemption
- Password Protecting a Directory With ".htaccess"
- Changing your upload limits
- Hosting a domain not registered with XMission